Finally gna catch up with loved ones Nikki, Gloria, Cheng, Jas and Madee (but she hasn't confirmed with us yet) next saturday. Ahhhhhh I mis sjc a lot, esp with them. Good times and bad times, they definitely made life in bitchy sjc super fun. ♥
There's this really weird feeling in me now, it's just a fear but of I don't know what's going on. Maybe I should get some rest soon, it's making me worry. I seriously have no freaking idea what I'm scared of. Omgomgomgomgomgomg what's going on balls. ):
Jellylegs, all the best for your prelimsssssss! Pls study hard okay! Anything can ask me except physics or bio unless you don't mind me giving you tips on science cause I'm really 101% willing to transfer my science knowledge to you hahahahahahahha bai. One step at a time, you'll do just fine :D G'luck for Mathz tmrw!
Okay bai nao x
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This whole post nearly 90% about me, hehehehe I know you love me but don't be so desperate ok? I'm kidding! Lovey dovey everyth ok? Thanks for allllll, see you Saturday!
ReplyDeleteJellylegs
IS NEXT SATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
ReplyDelete