You've never felt pain until you've felt love
There's only so much a friend can do, I just wish you can find your happy self - the one I remember X
Rach is such a good girl, she actually attempted to study microe yesterday and today. Though she fell asleep on her books just now literally :/ Shall stop referring myself as a third person. I'm gna do my accounts tutorial soon (: Such a geeeeeek 8) Stress stress stress pom paper's in 2 weeks. Wtheck
On a lighter note, I found my date for this saturday! Gna catch up with dearest cheng (: Miiiiiisssssss her so so so much luh. And where did Madee disappear to? ):
Alright gna be a good girl now, no I've always been one 8) Ok ciao! x
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stupid girl, cheat my feelings. ): Whalao supposed to go out with me on Saturday lor! >:( Sickening girl! :p
ReplyDelete