Tonight I'll be an author (:
A thousand word essay to go and I'm currently squeezing my brain juice to think of a starting. Nothing seems to satisfy me, somehow I feel my English suck lor. And all along I really think my English suck. When I got back my Os result slip, I was thinking to myself (seriously serious) Me this kind of pattern also can get A2?! Shocking lor. Everyone says I'm an inborn ahlian. ): Whatever, angmor ahlian lor. Hahahhahahaha
Anyway, I feel bad. Poor madee had to stay home today; I told her I couldn't meet her today cause I went to Compass. Lol, sorry hon!!
Okay, BB (me) is going back to my story now. Nighty!
Edit
OH YAH WHALAO TA MA DE. ALL THE CD STORES DON'T HAVE LADY GAGA'S ALBUM. I was so upset okay ): Thursday I WILL GO TO HEEREN TO FIND I don't care. Hmv so huge better have okay, now I pray hard. Ok bye!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahah! what essay sia you writing? lol! HAHAHA. tomorro! <333333
ReplyDeleteHaha you helped her with her CW essay right. HAHA
ReplyDeleteok i blur now. CB! <3 madee.
ReplyDeletecommonwealth essay that we all hate!!!!! hahahhaha
ReplyDelete