Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm barely breathin'

I am a happy kid todayyyyyyyyyyyyy oh guess why! Cause I'm gonna meet my dearest bests this friday. Haven't seen them since prom, and that's fucking sad? Haha whatever. Anyway, I'm really rotting at home. Today's the 3rd day at home, my legs are already decomposing? Someone should seriously take me out, I haven't stepped into town in days. ): My new heels haven't been worn ever since the day I bought it, which is about a week ago. Ballz. I WANT TO GO OUT LAH

I am so bored that I'm starting to poke my nose into hollywood celeb's kpo news. Ok I've made up my mind, I'm going back to my granola bar diet I followed last year and the year before. I want to be skinny lor, so have to endure and lose even more weight! Everytime when mummy says she wants to get me a new pair of skinnies, I'll always always correct her: Mummy, it's fatties, not skinnies



See why skinny people look nicer in jeans.

Ok, salad for lunch and buy my 90 cal granola bar tomorrow wooooooooh!

2 comments: