This is ma fav fav fav fav bear! :D
Just done showering. Time check: 2:58am. Woots, k tonight was pretty fun. So drove into Sentosa with mum and dad (sadly trace couldn't go, will bring her there another day!). So met with the others in their hotel room in Shangri-la then headed to the buffet place for dinner. Dad brought a pretty old Corden Bleu cognac. So everyone drank and drank and drank like siao can. Except me - I was too hooked into my psp game. :D Everyone kept saying I'm not legal what, so I drank beer instead. Ok lame. After that whole bottle of corden bleu's gone, they opened wine and beer. Siao right?
K my psp went dead like suddenly, so I went down with dad's friend's gf to play pool. After pool was watching them play table tennis - very funny. Then left Sentosa at around one plus.
We're invited yet again for dinner & game tomorrow. Whalao bet they spent like a lot on this short "vacation". Dinner tonight was 45-48$ per pax and there were about ten over people. Tsk. K I wonder if Trace could go with us tomorrow. If she doesn't, (and if you're reading this). I'll bring you there k!!!!!!! Like on a day you're free or something cause I'm free like any day, any time. An add on: I think I need a job. And I think I'll go to mum's salon to help out at the counter or something, home is becoming a scary place.
Alrighty, late enough, I shall get some sleep now. I want to get my pixonnnnn, dad keeps saying "Sunday lah sunday...". ): Sunday it shall be. Ok nightttttttttttttttttttttt!
No comments:
Post a Comment