Oh oh oh oh!! I'm a happy kid today. Went to check out my plan just now on the m1 web.. I've completed 19 months and 20 days!!!!! Yay yay yay yay nearer and nearer to pixon. :D
I'm still waiting for Tracy to text me. I wanna go out! ):
Anyway, slept in mummy's room last night cause dad didn't come home. So at 3am, mummy woke up and while she was searching for 'something' with the torchlight, I woke up. Some insect bit her. I think it's bed bug lor. But can't find at all leh! So we just went back to bed. Then I got woken up again -.- Cause she got biten again, so cause of that little motherfucker we didn't get to sleep properly lor!!! And until now that little fucker still can't be found!!!!!!!!!
Wth now both bear and tracy not replying me ): I thought the pro at texting in school one... Ok so whatever lor, don't text me, I don't leave the house. Hahahahaha! i wanna eat Jap food ): I miss going to sushi tei. ): This weekend! :D Oh speaking if this weekend, Sunday we're having reunion dinner at gramps (: And.. speaking of CNY, I DON'T HAVE ANY NEW CLOTHES ): HOW SAD IS THAT?! ):
Okay sad me is going to play game now. Bye ):
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
poor mama! hahaha sad me you not free today!
ReplyDeletehahahhaha yah sorry lah ): you should have joined us in compass today lol! miss you darl
ReplyDelete