skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wonders
Monday, January 12, 2009
Good luck
I guess no matter how hard I pray now, nothing will change the results. But I am really very scared still. Anyway, gonna meet best outside school at 130 so I'll go and get changed now. All the best to everyone. I am still very scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Raw
well maybe I’m just dreaming out loud
View my complete profile
Links
Aidan
Audrey
Cheng Cheng
Cindy
Claire
Diia
Fitriah
Tiffy
Trace
Zoe
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(236)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(32)
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn
hi , i'm cheena too :D
I (L) Pineapple tarts
Hey Thursday!
H a p p y
I am fatter each day
CNYYYYYY
I fucking (L) the NUM one but..........
Baby cause you blow my heart up
Disco heaven
BB = Busy Bee which is Me!
Poor thing hor?
I FOUND THIS DARLING
I'm gonna really grow fat and die
Baby there's no other superstar
Currently...
Hold me and love me.
Fucking bored
You don't have time to wait
Imma happy girl!
Through the monsoon
Think about what's best for you.
Like a hard candy, with a surprise center
Good luck
Scared.
Try to reach out to you
I can't wait for cny
Hate the way you treat me.
Fuck this shit
I'm barely breathin'
Moving on
Shuv it
No comments:
Post a Comment