Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm gonna really grow fat and die

Muffin making attempt no. 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muffin of the day today is.............. RAISIN MUFFINS!

BEFORE GOING IN THE OVEN...


READY TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok it looks white cause of the lousy lightings and lousy camera pixel. Psps. And the raisins are inside that's why. Don't complain, you don't get to eat muffins that I make everyday okay. Hahaha! I put two fucking big tablespoons of sugar already but why isn't it sweet?! So I wrote this post it and stuck to the top of the muffin box: THIS IS THE HEALTHIER CHOICE MUFFINS. IF YOU WANT IT SWEET, PLEASE EAT WITH THE RAISINS! OR DIP IN HONEY!

I'm gonna rot today (again) at home. Yes yes. Boring right? I want school to hurry start.

A reminder to myself: it's chinese new year next week!!!!!!!!!!!! why are you still stuffing yourself with junk food? later grow fat and die plus next week sure eat a lot of bahkwa!!!!!!! grow fat and die rach, grow fat and die. ):

I'm going down to get love letters now (grow fat and die). Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment