
Ok, after all the freaking out about monday and everything.. though I'm still a little scared. K not a little, pretty much a lot. Whatever, hahahahhaa, Tiffy told me that Utt will be in Sp tomorrowwwwwwwwww omg I shouldn't have gone today, should go tomorrow. Tsk.
Tp open house tomorrow... & I have a sudden craving for famous amos's not nut chocolate chip. Love em!
***
Have you ever...
Given a Hickey?
- Hmmmmmmmmmm
- Hmmmmmmmmmm
Had a one night stand?
- No.
Made someone cry?
- Hahahhaa yes.
- Hahahhaa yes.
Opened your Christmas presents early?
- Nope.
- Nope.
Been online for more than 10 hours in a row?
- Yes.
- Yes.
Pretended to be someone you weren't online?
- Hahahahhaa duh
- Hahahahhaa duh
Eaten food that fell on the floor?
- Noooooo
- Noooooo
Been caught cheating?
- Hmm, nope!
- Hmm, nope!
Been caught naked?
- Nahuh!
- Nahuh!
Flashed someone?
- Omg no
- Omg no
Gone out without underwear on?
- No
- No
Got into a fist fight?
- Nearly
- Nearly
Swallowed bath water?
- Heehee no
- Heehee no
Peed in the pool?
- Nopeeeeee
- Nopeeeeee
Thrown up in public?
- Have I ever? Can't remember..
- Have I ever? Can't remember..
Been so drunk you can't walk?
- Worst state was: Can't walk straight, everything purfectly normal, haha!
- Worst state was: Can't walk straight, everything purfectly normal, haha!
Peed in public?
- In front of people of course no. Siao ah
- In front of people of course no. Siao ah
Broken wind and blamed someone else?
- Nahuh!
- Nahuh!
Done something mean you regretted?
- Yeah
Ever played pull my finger?
- NahuhEver played pull my finger?
Okay I'm gonna sleep now, so tired. Nighty \m/
No comments:
Post a Comment