skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wonders
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Fuck this shit
bad day, terrible issues, cruel position, fateless meetups, cruel expectations, hatred, anger, quarrels, fighting, war, shouting, challenging, tired. extreme tired. im giving up this time. no one's helping.
1 comment:
Diia Miharu
January 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM
im here okay babbbby! HAHAHHA, well meet up like in sooooon. <3
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Raw
well maybe I’m just dreaming out loud
View my complete profile
Links
Aidan
Audrey
Cheng Cheng
Cindy
Claire
Diia
Fitriah
Tiffy
Trace
Zoe
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(236)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(32)
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn
hi , i'm cheena too :D
I (L) Pineapple tarts
Hey Thursday!
H a p p y
I am fatter each day
CNYYYYYY
I fucking (L) the NUM one but..........
Baby cause you blow my heart up
Disco heaven
BB = Busy Bee which is Me!
Poor thing hor?
I FOUND THIS DARLING
I'm gonna really grow fat and die
Baby there's no other superstar
Currently...
Hold me and love me.
Fucking bored
You don't have time to wait
Imma happy girl!
Through the monsoon
Think about what's best for you.
Like a hard candy, with a surprise center
Good luck
Scared.
Try to reach out to you
I can't wait for cny
Hate the way you treat me.
Fuck this shit
I'm barely breathin'
Moving on
Shuv it
im here okay babbbby! HAHAHHA, well meet up like in sooooon. <3
ReplyDelete