Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Through the monsoon


Class of 2008/ 2007

I feel like altering my pinafore shorter, i don't know why. Maybe will need it someday, and it's still ever so huge -.-

And did I mention that I love love love love love the peanut cookies made by the world's best cookie baker? It's fucking good! :D

Anyway, I just came back from town. Town is fucking boring. Shopping district in Spore is freaking limited. And all the malls at different heartlands are so useless. You know why I get sick of town? It's cause every mall has the same shops just that the mall concept is diferent. How fustrating. Oh and I saw Shar in paragon today (:

Pretty afraid of where I'm gonna be posted to. If I can't get into buisness even after appeal, I'll prolly just go to Mdis or Sim. Don't wanna waste my time on silly courses for three years. So we'll see where I'm posted to (:

I wanna get my nails done soon before CNY. Then gonna chop them off. I feel so handicap. Serious. Today mummy asked me to cut some vege and she was freaking worried I cut my finger. Cause my nails were too long and can't hold the thingy properly. And I nearly crack a nail while pulling my denims. THEREFORE I DO NOT THINK PUTTING ACRYLIC NAILS ARE COOL LOR! (but i think very chio eh) I feel scared removing my contacts also. Stupid hor? Yah I also think so. So, CNY faster come so I can faster chop off fugly nails.

Mumsy's gonna be at the salon in the morning tomorrow. Means I'll be bored until afternoon. I think I shall get a job or something. About 2 months before school actually start what... You think?

Had Ding tai fung for lunch today. I'm still super bloated lor... crab tonight. I don't think have space already! And I (L) famous amos. Sorry random, hahahhaaha!

Hogay, gonna go down to help out in the kitchen. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach is a happy kid today. :D

4 comments:

  1. everytime i see thru sec sch pics, makes me wanna tear. miss all the old times man. i love you rach! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh eh what's the best cookie baker's blog link uh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, idk which blog she using eh

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Diia: Yeah starting to miss seeing yall in school uni! i love you dee!

    ReplyDelete