The boy does nothing
Omfg it's raining again. And I'm like stuck at home yet again, how boring right? Nothing's going my way today, stupid psp game's taking so fucking long to download, and when I thought of walking my dog, it rained. Sickening.
Anyway, dad brought us to some motor show last week with his friend.. after seeing different rims there on display, dad decided to change his 645 rim. See anyhow spend money again.


Nissan GT-R

While waiting for the stupid race to start.
***
What was the last song to bring out strong emotions in you?
- I guess it'll be.. Miley cyrus's Goodbye
What's something you're currently looking for in this life?
- Hmm what am I look for now? Idk.
Do clingy people bother you?
- Yes, a lot.
Is there anyone that you're currently trying to get over?
- Nope.
When was the last time you just felt numb all over?
- Can't remember.
Have you ever thrown up on a dentist?
- Hahahaa no!
What is something that you wish you were better at?
- Drawing.
What is your biggest fear?
- Butterflies.
What's one unique thing about you?
- I literally runaway when I see a butterfly.
Is it really better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all?
- Never to have loved, so no one will get hurt.
Have you ever [accidentally] given someone really bad advice?
- HAHA, yes.
Where or when do you feel the safest?
- With my family.
Looking back on 2008, are you happy with the way it went?
- Not really. I'm sure I could have paid more attention in my studies.
Are you going to have a New Year's Resolution? If so, what?
- Lose weight.
When a lot of things go wrong at once, how do you react?
- Try and solve em.
Do you consider yourself sensitive to other's feelings?
- Quite, I guess?
Are you a saver or a spender when it comes to money?
- I spend half and save half, sometimes.
Have you ever yelled at a telemarketer?
- Nah
Have you ever performed on a stage?
- Hahaha yeah
If you were going to a costume party tonight, what would you be?
- A geek.
What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
- Honesty.
If you could, where would you max out a credit card?
- A/x and River island. There stuff are really nice can!
Do you ever let your parents know how much you appreciate them?
- Yeah
Do you collect anything? If so, what?
- I don't think I collect stuff.
What do you do when you've had a really bad day?
- Eat ice cream.
Are you independent?
- Not sure, maybe a bit? Haha
What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Cappuccino
Is there a book that you've read that's changed your outlook on life?
- Haven't read that book yet.
If you could buy 5 things off of your wishlist, what would they be?
- That T& Co butterfly necklace, Wii, Go for lasik (considered right), Samsung pixon, that diamond bracelet for mummy.
If you could spend a summer anywhere in the would, where'd you go?
- Taiwan, I haven't gone to simen ding to shop can ):
If you were to be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
- Hmmm, art.
Name something that you treasure:
- WBJ
Who's someone that you consider to be absolutely brilliant?
- Dad.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
- This weird curry thingy in Taiwan, tasted damn damn weird.
Do you hang up your jeans or fold them?
- Fold
Have you ever/would you ever tattoo someone's name on your body?
- No, you won't know when that person will leave you.
Do you enjoy buying things for yourself or for others more?
- Others. I had never felt the joy of receiving pretty gifts, so I oon't think they should feel that way.
At what point were your parents most disappointed in you?
- When I took Art. It was more of my dad though.
Night owl or early bird?
- A vampire.
Have you ever ridden in a taxi?
- Duh?
What would you do if a leprachaun jumped out of a bush & stole your wallet?
- Find that leprachaun and get my wallet back.
Does your family have a close relationship?
- Yes. Very close. (:
Someone should seriously take me out, I'm so damn bored okay. Fine, I shall watch my dvds to kill time. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment