Friday, January 23, 2009

Disco heaven



Town with my lovely doveys today (: & I've finally bought Lady Gaga's album! Happy kid :D Yes, and we've all bought friendship bands (all the same except Cheng cause she just wna be kewl) Hahaha! Cine then to Heeren then to Taka then to Wizma and then Fareast where we stopped at Primitive cause Cheng had enquries on tattoo and so on and so on then it all became 'chatting session'. ("Think can dabao coffee sit here and talk") -Inside story, damn funny. Zzzz

Busy bee's fully pack this week hoho! So... out with T tomorrow I suppose... And shopping + medicure with lovely cuzzie on Sat... Sunday's reunion.. Monday & Tuesday's CNY yay angbao! And ma new topshop dress + F21 magenta skinnies + F21 tattoo design top + topshop full length leggings + F21 blue top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is different when you wear new clothes. Hahahhaa!

I've got insect bites on my cheek and my arm, but I can't find that little fucker. Hm.... Oh and an ant bit me so I killed it. Pain.... now there's this red dot, all his fault. ):

Bag pack search failed today. Can't find any nice ones ): I'll either buy NUM or YakPack or Dickies. We'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and I hate printed bags, Idk why. Maybe cause it's harder to match with clothings once you don't got a uniform.

Ok ciao. Tired & lazy to type. \m/

4 comments:

  1. walao cb talk long siaaa. long story! coffee drink many2 also can finish siol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yah lah lor sor one all that's why stay there so long

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah who's fault one huh?! HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not me okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!who was the one want know about piercing ah? eh i want get navel ): i scared ):

    ReplyDelete