Monday, January 19, 2009

I FOUND THIS DARLING

K so when I'm bored at home, I'll take a stroll around, up and down my house to look for babies. And I found his little darling at a corner of mum's cosmetic table. HOW CAN SHE BUY IT AND NOT TELL ME? I've been living in a monolid life for 17 pathetic years. Hahaha and just when I told bear that I'm gonna buy the double eyelid thingy, I ACTUALLY SAW IT. Heng, save my money. Hahahahaha!


Sad right? Be thankful you're born with double eyelids, whoever's seeing this.


TADAH!

Omg so lame right? Yah I really think so. I'm just damnnnnnnnnnnnnn bored lah okay. I'm gonna look for more babies now. Bye!

P.s pretend you didn't see my brows. now that i realised, i'm gonna trim my brows now. hahahahhahaa

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH! what the hell i swear youre so funny hon! LOL. tadah somemoreeeee. siao. <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha whey why you say i siao :( love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete