skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wonders
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
3am bliss
Really
super retarded singing perked me up when I was really about to zzzzzzzzz while studying econs. Damned tutorial questions. But on a lighter note, pool tomorrow with my fav girls after ICA ^^ yayyyyyyyyyyy
Okay gna sleep soon nighttttttttttt x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Raw
well maybe I’m just dreaming out loud
View my complete profile
Links
Aidan
Audrey
Cheng Cheng
Cindy
Claire
Diia
Fitriah
Tiffy
Trace
Zoe
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(236)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(27)
▼
May
(35)
Restless
Telling you straight from my heart
I am happpppppppppppppppppppppppppy!
You're so much more than wonderful
사랑한다
Gna be a sin
Riot is me.
3am bliss
We only live once, so be happy.
Me is tired and lazy ):
Here with me
Lazy
Stars when you shine
Too serious too soon
Cutest ^^
Adorable
It touches my foolish heart.
Felt nothing
Fucking hell pissed off ttm
Rascals
Hard to describe
You taste just like glitter mix with rock and roll
Lost
Barely hanging on
Never really ever
Darn that dream
Problems pls get lost NOW
Disco
Stay close, don't go.
Tired ttm
Lies lies lies
Broken hearted man
CocOreo says Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
I'm on the supersonic boom
I want lunch
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment