Sunday, May 17, 2009

Felt nothing



LOVE

*****************************************************************************

Had late dinner just now. Ate 2 pieces of crab and was damn it full already. My appetite's getting smaller, I wonder why. ):

I want eat frolick nowwwww. ): I want ice cream. I want cookies & cream ice cream. WHY NO MOREEEEEEEE. No lah I suppose is no more, lazy go down check. Anyway if have, TC would have finished it :(

So many things to carry to school tomorrow. WHAT A DRAG. 3 minutes speech wear what formal, siao. Ok wtheck. Downstairs make milk tea NEVER MAKE FOR ME! What's thissssssss ):

Ok fuck. I didn't do stats and pom. (hahahhahaa) nevermind la. No mood do. I shall go listen song now. Goodnight x

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha yes the last bit of CnC is I EAT ONE. HAHAHA!! All mine lor. :D

    Ya whalao neh link me tsk. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahahahahahaha opps soli la sista. i link you lah dont make noise. YAH FUCKER EAT MY ICE CREAM >:(

    ReplyDelete