Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm on the supersonic boom



I SLEEP EARLY, WAKE UP EARLY EVERYDAY. WHY ARE MY EYE LUGGAGES GETTING HEAVIER?! SOME PROFESSIONAL PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Dinner was......................................................... I was expecting our fam to go Atlantis for seafood. Omg my fried chicken ): But after I changed nice nice ah, (heng i never go wear contacts) and left the house, he tell me what? Going Orchard live seafood to eat with his friends. BTW it's bloody hell within my estate. Angry not? I should have left in my PE tee and shorts lor. Zzzzzzzzz anyway, the angrier thing is. The food isn't nice! (to me) Dad's friends all say this that all damn nice, I eat already, I was like "WHAT?!". The "famous" chicken tasted just like 排骨王. If yall know what that is, then you'd know how the chicken tasted like. Sigh. What a life.

I'm lazy to do tutorials already. I feel like going swimming suddenly. Oh and I'm gna brush ma doggies' fur tmr ^^ Oh did I mention that Coco had to be shaved?



She's so puny right? Idk why. But she eats a lot! No I think all her fats went to her backside cause her backside have a lot of meat one. HAHAHAHA!



I miss these 2 bitches. Oh and I talked to Cheng just now :D xx

Ok back to boring tutorials. C ya Bai

x

No comments:

Post a Comment