Teach me how to cope with everything. I'm feeling as if I'll let go anytime, I have too much to worry bout and it's pulling me down. I wish I didn't get myself into anything. It's taking all of my energy and someday I will eventually let go. It's too much to handle, I don't wish to see myself repeating like I did before. I should know what comes first and what's not. I should even out everything and shouldn't get involved in unnecessary quarrels. It's eating too much time and apparently I don't have that much precious time to play with you.
ICA 1 for effective com is on the 18May. CCB. Have I even started? I don't even know what to do. Class said my topic had too many people doing. So who's doing what? I don't even know yet? And I don't get AFA. Urghhhhhhhh fuck yourself and die rach.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment