Omg wtf is a bio-entrepreneur?! Wiki is not helping me! Ohmycrap. And why is AFA so fucking difficult?! Ohmycrap x2. On a lighter note, we're going out for dinner tonighttttttttttttttt. Wonder go where for good food ^^ Ok grow fat and die. Since day 1 in Nyp, I've been eating more than usual! W H Y ? ! & If I don't stay in UltimateF, I'm really gna grow really fat and really die. We'll see.
The thought of "hurry get your work done so you can play" is srsly not helping me. So much that I wna hurry finish the damnit tutorial, I don't seem to be progressing! Ohmyfuck okay. Why must I imagine to be a "bio-entrepreneur", why can't I be someone like the CEO of ABC company?! Then I can get to answer the question easily! Stupid tutorial, no stupid question.
I've yet to write my speech for Monday's EffCom, which movie should I do about? Will SBSP be a stupid movie to talk about? Hmmmm but it's the easiest! Ok I've to work on it later. This topic is 1000000000000 times better than "talk about a storybook you read recently". (thanks hayma for changing the thing) sigh.
Ok back to doing tutorials then gna relax. Byebye x
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment