Friday, May 29, 2009

I am happpppppppppppppppppppppppppy!


Zoeeeeeeeeee

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii world it's friday yay! Monday's POM ICA I hope I can pass it!!!!!!!! While someone dota, I shall study! ^^ Confirm!!

School was alright, lecture was a bore but I'm starting to like stats, it's pretty fun. So as accounts. Ok I'm saying that just to encourage myself in a way LOL! Accounts class today was fucking cold la. Was freezing like a cow but I was pretty happy cause I manage to get most of the parts right ^^ Watched the boys eat afterwhich then went back.

Lambo 4 secs reach 100km/h, by time the lambo can start to show off, you sleep already. WHO AH?! Cutest.

Ok TC is busy with her maple business she doesn't have time for me ): Everyone's gaming, except me. I study, I IS A GEEK! 8) Teehee! It's just nice 630, I bet you will oversleep for at least 1/2 hour cause that happens EVERY morning. Hogay shall start studying my POM now!!!!! Bye bye bye bye bye bye x

Now I finally know how you felt then, I'm sorry my enemy.
It was hard on you then.

2 comments:

  1. Please lor, someone hide in her sacred room the whole day can. HAHA.

    AHAHAHA, who's the "cutest" ah? OMG tell me. HAHAHAHA. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT SACRED ROOM IDIOT! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA no don't want tell you who! You forever maple one, forgot me already la sister. Next time don't buy cookies for you :p

    ReplyDelete