Sunday, May 24, 2009

Me is tired and lazy ):

Omfgz it's only 10.54am. Dad was slamming doors downstairs and one fucking loud slam woke me up the hard way. My body ached like mad while trying to get up (urgghhhh) Following that, Coco and Oreo couldn't stop barking. Like #$%^&(&%^%#^%@&@ I want my sleeeeeeep?! K after the dogs stopped barking, all I heard was a china man's voice ringing in my head while my head was buried under my pillow. So I got up, washed up and everything unwillingly. And I peeped out of my window. DAMN IT my garden is fucking EMPTY. They planting new plants lah. In the wee hours of the morning cause me to have a lack of sleep. How nice?

Ok I think I'm having crap for breakfast again. ): Sure one. Unlike someone, went to my fav bakuteh place FOR BREAKFAST. Sigh. Nvm later ask dad whether he wna go have lunch there ^^ I srsly feel like going back to bed lah damn it. It's only 11am ): ): ): ):

There's stats class tmr. (Boring) Better do my work. I should stop lazing around already. Lazy bummer is me. ): Ok I shall go check out what's for breakfast. How sad. I want to sleep longer. Cheeeeee BYE for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment