Thursday, May 28, 2009

You're so much more than wonderful


Clique ^^

Today's a happy day cause love got me skittles. I love skittles ^^ Thanks!

DJ Loy's event today passed really fast, I wonder why. And I love love love love love Kim ttm cause she's forever patient to help me with those stupid dumbass codes. ^^

Tomorrow's friday means.......... it's nearing Sunday and Sunday's shopping day! I hope mum doesnt ps me and go work this Sunday. I will be the saddest child on planet Earth!

I'm gna study POM tonight..... and yes I will. Hahaha! I keep saying I will I will I will but end up slacking my butts off. Cannot already. ICA only Monday! ): I need my motivationnnnnnn. ):

Ok shall start studying nowwwwww! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

3 comments:

  1. who is the love are you refering to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you're such an ass! for me to know for you to find out.

    ReplyDelete