
PH wants to be gaga. CMI!
Anyway met the boys today except Absolut for study session at Compass. As usual, we laughed like mad. I think people at BK hated us then but srsly, the jokes were damn funny. And John should srsly upgrade his ram. He takes forever to get a joke lah!
We were talking about sec school then I was saying, my school always ask us go for mass. Then JJ said, wow how long do you need to get there man. So many kilometers and isn't it hot there. WTF I burst out laughing. And John just STARE, forever one. Then i wrote on his paper, Mass is not equals to Mars. AND HE STILL DIDNT GET IT. Sigh
My eye is fucking itchy. Itchy eyeball disease sucks ):
Why isn't anyone back yet ): Should have gone to starbucks to slack longer lor. Since come back earlier also no use >:( Dinner's gna be at Atlantis again.................................. with dad's friends. For 3 consecutive weekends. Seafood. Sian or not?! I have a craving for prata and indian mee lah damn it. ): Someone will say I will put on 10kgs ):
OKAY BYE. Now bomb me say need go already. Just now no one home. Suddenly all home wth! Ok bye! x
No comments:
Post a Comment