Sunday, May 10, 2009

Darn that dream

Oh no today's Sunday! Means there's Hayma's class tomorrow!! Aww tomorrow lessons are from 8am to 6 fucking pm. Omg, study die me. ):

Talked to Nikki yesterday after............. two months?! Meeting up with her and hopefully my babygirls next weekend. (lets see if she remembers to text me bout the meetup) Heehee

Finally done with all the tutorials. Sigh of relief! ^^
Late lunch with family just now @ Astons (again). Yes yes beef! Ok anyway last night's steamboat was um... alright I guess? Family didn't talk much. Everyone just sat quietly and eat and we just separated after dinner.

Mum & dad dropped Trace and I home just now and now they're half a SG away looking at Koi fishes again. Dad's gonna buy one more (like whatttttttt). Then we're going to Atlantis for dinner with gramp. Teehee! Ohhhhhhh just now on the way out of our estate, we drove passed dad's friend's house and he asked us to get down the car to show us something. When we walked into his house, there's this area with catus and sand.. and he kept 5 tortoises as pets! Omg damn cute laaaaaaaaa. Expensive stuff I guess. But damn cute la! I forgot what's the species though zzz.

Ok shall work on my speech now. Bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment