I'm filled with extremely confusing, mix feelings now I wna choke and die. Ok this time I spelt choke correctly but wdv. It seems like the distance has been stretched out too far that it's impossible to hold on again; a hi, or maybe not? A person with strong pride puts up a fake front only some can see right through. A person who was once called disgusting can be used; she's willing to take up that role anyway. As I can see. But afterall it's a decision made. Life will get better. Definitely.
**********************************************************************************
I'm waiting for donald to reply my text. Taking foreverrrrr. Anyway Econs ICA today was pretty much screwed up. Cindy's answers and mine were mostly different and I wasn't sure if I did mine correctly so... oh shit rach you're a goner. I hope I pass it. Stats & Pmanagement's next Monday, oh screw it.
This week's gonna be really packed. A speech to be done with my fav4, revision of Stats & PMgmt. WOAH SIAN plus Stats proj. Felt bad. Kept making ZJ feel anxious for us. Ahhhh I just remembered. Sunday's my therapy day. So........... I've to rush all my stuff before Sunday!!!
Anyway we didn't play pool today. Went to shop instead but everyone was so shagged and didn't even had the proper "I wna shop till I drop" mood. Kim bought stuff from F21 (lucky girl!) Then went to Kino to get my jap fashion mag Vivi. ^^ Went home earlyyyyy cause the others had to head back to school for cca.
I am falling asleeeeeeeeep and I have a strong feeling about this word now: dota. Hmmmmm wait until can sleeeeeep already sigh. Ok let's see if my prediction's right. HAHA.
Okay byebyebyebyebye I wna do my tutorial. Night x
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment