Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Barely hanging on



The other photos are with Geraldineeee. Ok anyway, watched Horseman with 13 other classmates today. Was quite nice (the storyline) but the ending sucks. Srsly, Idk why the fuck the ending was so bad. Played pool before the movie and lunched at Pizzahut. Food sucked, srsly damn disgusting. Tasted like rice with super lot of chilli sauce poured over it. Ewwwww

After the movie, girls all left except for Kim Cindy & Oli. So we walked round PS for awhile. Then poor me who was hungry went to buy a pork floss bun when I'm not supposed to!!!!!!! What's worse, the guys kept tempting me with subway like @#$%^)(*&^#$% But too bad. I still controlled myself. Food is bad. Eat and grow fat and die. ^^ Me motto

Ok I'm gna shower and get some rest. Not feeling too well. Maybe it's swine flu LOL ok bye x

Empty should be the word, but life still has to move on.
Difficult it might be but we've got to try.

1 comment: