I've got ahlian hair ): I think I'm gna have to cover a lil of the bright colours on the crown of my head. Srsly like cheena piang I don't want!!!!! Hahahahaha anyways. Stupid e learning so lame, made me at up at 750 to watch lame videos and do lame summary. My eye luggage srsly damn bad. ):
Okay gna meet JJ at compass later. :) To do POM and Html. :/ Html is plain crapppppppz. Cannot stand it. And my hair colour is srsly damn bright. Omg. And I keep listening to You are so beautiful by Danny Gokey. It's damn damn damn damn nice lah :/ LOL!
Yay dinner with cousin at Clark Quay tomorrow and meeting up with Goonhead Tiffy on Wednesday! Miss them both so so much ):
Okay ciao, starbucks here I come! x
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment