
KEWT-EST!
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI accounts test was quite easy and I actually manage to complete the damn thing on my own. *happy* Sorry lah I'm a noob hahahahha! But I lost marks cause of careless mistake. SIGH but hack lah over already no point caring it. HAHA!
Jogging with Oli today while the others went shopping. Keep fit keep fit! Then lazed at the poolside for awhile then went for late lunch with mumsy and Trace. Yay got my shoe bag already cheap cheap Adidas LOL! Gss rocks.
Mum's making bazhang again, I think she secretly loves to make them. HAHA! No lahh I think she's gna give people? Idk..... Anyway not impt. YAY I can sleep early tonight :D Ah fuck lah tomorrow's lesson is so "in the way". So annoying, might as well don't go. TSK
Okay I want take power nap, my eyelids are like 100kgs now they can't seem to hold on anymore LOL. Ok byebye x
No comments:
Post a Comment