Sunday, June 14, 2009

Srsly in need of more clothes....

Town with Trace today and bumped into Aidan LOL! Gna meet that bummer tomorrow too after meeting C in the morning. I srsly hope I can get myself up early enough tomorrow. :/ But then again I don't exactly feel like leaving the house. I kinda feel like relaxing with the aircon on and lying on my bed for the whole day. Damnnnnnnnn

Tuesday's project day, Wednesday's gna be spent with my lovelies. (: I feel like jogging tomorrow morning.....

Ok I'm gna buy Michael Buble's concert dvd tomorrow and my contact lens solution tomorrow. I better remember to buy. Zzzzzzzz

Oh fuck I've got a speech to prepare, srsly this hols isn't gna be fun. It's just gna be as tiring.... Besides the class bbq in one week's time (:

Ok I wna do smth now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

1 comment: