skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wonders
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Sunday is a boring day
This happens everyday heehee
Taken ytd @ Esplanade
I didn't know Pixon could be this clear. LOL
OKAY BYE NEED TO STUDY! CONFIRM!!!! I hope.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel Raw
well maybe I’m just dreaming out loud
View my complete profile
Links
Aidan
Audrey
Cheng Cheng
Cindy
Claire
Diia
Fitriah
Tiffy
Trace
Zoe
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(236)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(28)
▼
June
(27)
A twist in my story
CAL4lyfe.. no way hosey!
Hmmmm...
Happiest fool on Earth
Stay close, don't go.
Heart goes wondering...
You
Pop it, lock it, drop it
I wna be okay.
Dirty looks now don't blame me
A reason to be super duper happy x1000000
Love
Srsly in need of more clothes....
HAPPY KID HAPPY KID HAPPY KID IS ME
Bored ttm srsly
Straight from my heart
Better go and get your armour
It's taking everything to just breathe
Wait and wait and wait and wait and wait
And when I lose myself I think of you
Sunday is a boring day
Tears
Isn't as good as it seems.
But I don't want this last cigarette to be over
Should stay strong
Lovegame
I'm sorry
►
May
(35)
►
April
(35)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment