It feels like I've felt this before. I've wished never to be in this situation again but I'm here staring into space wishing it was a Friday so I can stay under my blankie and not come out. Srsly. Idk what to do now, I feel like crap. I don't feel like me. I wish you'd start telling me things.
School was a bore and ICA was actually do-able. Thanks for not setting the hard topics, I would have died if they tested all the difficult ones. But anyway it's over. Glad about that. I'm super tired and sleepy now. I've to study for accounts later, or I'll fail damn bad. I can foresee myself blanking out at the paper lol.
Ok I need to give my head a break. Been thinking too much it's gna explode anytime. Night x
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment