Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dirty looks now don't blame me

Tired of waiting but what can I do srsly? I'm just gna play the same game.

**************************************************

I just came home from jogging and showering and I'm about to go down and make good stuff. Hope I won't poison anyone ): ): I know I'm an awesome chef everyone knows that!

This hols is so fucked up. Nearly everyday go back to school for like the entire day... today's html. Tomorrow's Econs. Next week's more fun. Management, Stats and more Html. :/

I want to spend one entire day under my blankie with the aircon on. ): Everyday's like so busy and everything and it's depriving me of my wunnerfoo sleep ): Serves me right, who ask me sleep at 2 every morning.

Alright off to do my stuff now and prolly sleep before 2. (I hope) Ok Trace just said "beep beep" I srsly wonder why she said that. Crazy. Ok byebyebyebye x

No comments:

Post a Comment