Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wait and wait and wait and wait and wait

Back to Sjc with Cheng to take our Art stuff then headed to Compass for lunch. Caught up a lil then cabbed home. Rot for about half an hour then some ass named Tracy called me straight after my shower to meet her. Had to fly down to Gardens for pool. After pool went chomps for satay then to Frolick for my oreo yoghurt icecream ^^

Tonight's a terrible night. I've never felt so empty before.

Ok goodnight misery x

6 comments:

  1. How can you feel empty when you're full of blood? Cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not physically la! I'm full of fats not blood! Thanks for being there ytd (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ): Im not an ass lah you hole. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're full of fats then what am I...HAHAHAHA silly know you. No need to thank me, I'm always here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHHA you're full of........ organs and bones and fats. ok so crap. hahaha! i'm here too. (:

    ReplyDelete