Monday, June 15, 2009

Love

Went back to school to jog with C in the morning then accompanied him to his place to get his spects then headed to Vivo to meet Aidan. Toured round the enitre Sg to look for his shoe but in the end he didn't get it. Zzzz then met C at Dhoby to go back together. Ok that's bout it, summary of today. Short and sweet LOL!

I am so super bored and everyone's so busy with everything ): Project tomorrow, sigh so early! ): I'm yawning already. Maybe I shall take a nap.

******************************************************************************

I was too bored:

You Scored an A
You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

LOL! Ok gna take a nap now. I is happy today :D Ok night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment