Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stay close, don't go.

Before anything good happens, shit happens.
I'm trying to be someone better, I'm trying to change, I'm trying not to hurt others, I'm trying to pick myself up, I'm really trying. I need more than 12hours for the day. The day is just too short, the night is too long for me. I'm really gna turn into a vampire.

*********************************************************************************
Html project today turned out to be a horror cause everyone wasn't in the right state of mind. Stayed in school for like seven fucking hours and 4 hours of which was pretty much... thank god for kim zoe and john (:

Met up with Jo today. (: Chomps then slacked at Ice cube. Omg I want more stingray and bbq wings ): Anyway, Ice cube's waffle was ok but their crepe realy creeped us out. Tasted like... weird hahahaha. After tonight, I'm gna go on a diet cause I'm srsly in need of losing weight. I feel so fucking fat god damn it. >:( It felt great meeting up with her though I see her at random times in school (: Oh and I think I killed a snail, BY ACCIDENT. I felt so bad it didn't move. :/ I didn't dare look at it too, Jo was laughing at me like mad. Evil. Love her long time!


Our really super disgustingly sweet ttm waffle cause of their generous amount of chocolate syrup and crepe which tasted like laohong biscuit.


My cute little friend ^^




My head is spinning, nose is dripping like a fucking tap, eyes like fishballs, goosebumps up cause I'm fucking cold now, fingers unable to type fast cause of the super cold temperature and mind dying cause of the constand lack of sleep. I am really growing fatter, ain't I?

I wanted to sprint so badly but my legs wouldn't let me. Everywhere's aching. Thank gosh I don't have fever later people think I got swine. I don't have ok? I am perfectly fit to shop. Oh yes suddenly I remembered.... Jeannette asked me to join some 6km marathon. Kim and I were like........ "If they put shops like Zara, Mng, River Island, Topshop beside then maybe we'll be able to complete it LOL" LAME. Ok I wna rest, not. I go take pills ):

Ok bye misery. Oh and I hope all sad people in the world should be happy. To the little girl I was talking to this morning, I hope you'll feel better. It's not worth stressing yourself up just to get things off your mind. Health is impt and you know I'm here when you need a ear yeap. Love you (:

x

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA EH LAOHONG BISCUIT :D Now i damn broke let's go chomps next month again! <3

    ReplyDelete