Flashback of this week. Many stuff happened, bad and good (: One's like.... starting to get on my nerves cause my lovelies are telling me things. MAKE LOVE NOT WAR! (ya right, easier said than done)
Most significant would be during html with our greatest deejay. First, she chased 3/4 of the guys out cause of a dumb reason (game). Then she chased Charlie Don and John out cause they were watching a bball match. So apparently all the guys were outside, super bastard. Then she spoke to the girls about bgr and promoting the single's club. It's all for our own good but she didn't had to insult the guys. Funniest part was when I called JJ to tell him smth that deejay said and when he told the guys, all of them burst out laughing. And immediately the deejay said, "just look at them. if you girls want to find boyfriend, don't find one like them" LOL.
Yes! It's the holidays. But we've got so many projects to do! Ok so me kim and Benson went round north canteen giving out surveys. 50 surveys done in like half an hour. Pro or what. LOL ok lame. I'm gna analysis the details later if I'm not lazy. Monster is driving me mad: 1. Bad english 2. Gey kiang ttm! AHHHHH
Sunday pool with TC and C. I think? Hope won't be all fart no shit. HAHAHA Tracy so zai bout it and she sure own me one. CONFIRM!
I am so sleepy idk what I talking already sighhhhhhhhh. Ok shall play game nowwwwwww. Yay hols hols hols. Ok byebyebye x
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment