Friday, June 5, 2009

Isn't as good as it seems.

I'm currently listening to Rin on the rox and they're srsly damn good ^^ I like the song Torture by them. Jellylegs is back and I still can't talk things out cause there's an obstruction - game. Everytime when there's a game involved, other humans become invisible.

Some words said can be forgotten, but some can never be in a long time. I guess I got shot right in the head today and sorry I couldn't dodge it. I really am wondering how long it'll take for me to recover. I am starting to wonder a lot cause I am really very very affected. And it srsly hurts a lot to hear such stuff from someone who really means a lot.

And I'm happy to know I've got friends that care. (:

I'm off to watch a movie now. So goodbye now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment