
"People go toilet also want take photo, siaopeh ah!" Kylie brought her cam into the toilet and started snapping pics of people wth right lame know she, hahahaha!

Oh yea, Trace and I went over to the opposite side of the stage from the rest cause we didn't want to be behind people LOL. Kylie kpo again, took a shot of us hahaha

Dope #1 on the left and Dope #2 on the right. 8)
This week is so crappy :/ Projs and more projs. How boring can that be right? There's html proj tomorrow gossssssssssssssssh. ): And speech as well... urgh fuck luh.
I am fucking tired. Shall shower and nap.
I cannot wait on anymore. It's draining me out mentally and physically. :/ I really need rest, I'm gna drop dead anytime. Tsk ok night night night miseryyyyyyyy x
Wbj cute :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHA of course!
ReplyDeleteMe likey :)
ReplyDelete