Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad bad day

I'm sick and I'm getting hell lot of problems.

And fyi, I'm really sick of your attitude problem. Like wtf, you show me attitude like ALL THE TIME and now you're blaming me cause I scold you vulgarities. Please luh, look who's the one driving the other one to the edge. I am sick and tired of this constant argument over attitude problem. You say others have AP, you look at yourself first. It takes two hands to clap, so not everything is your fault. Don't say what "yah everything's my fault, you never admit your wrong bla". You're angry that I use bad words, and I'm angry cause of your attitude. And I'm fucking telling you about YOUR AP so stop switching the topic back to me. So yah that's it. I had enough.

I'm going to rest. Knn day

4 comments:

  1. Don't be pissed luh. :D There's always an 'end the call' button on the phone. (: Don't angry, you will get wrinkles. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diia: Yeah I want ice cream ): But I have sore throat now ): Love you

    Trace: Hahahahaha k lah not pissed already. Yeah! Wrinkles are bad! Love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahha okay need hot ice cream? expand yr throat wan. HAHAHAHAHAH cb nonsense.

    ReplyDelete