Monday, February 9, 2009

Save the last dance for me

Put aside your noisy rock, pop and whatever kinda genres and switch to smooth jazz. It's classy & good - love it. (: Jazz music never goes out of style and the instruments are what we called - real. Not keyboard. Give a zillion thumbs up, that's if I have a zillion :D

Rach is still sick, and stuck at home today ): 2nd day of torture isn't fun at all, I wanna go Sentosa lah tamade!

Mummy's having a gathering at our house on Thursday. Gathering with her secondary school clique. So cute right? TO MADEE IF YOU'RE READING THIS: Eh don't forget me next time k. Must call me go your place eat sambal prawn with your children. HAHAHHAHA! :D Okay I have no idea why I mentioned sambal prawns, everytime I think of Madee and food, that will auto come to my mind. Crazy, hahahaha!

Okay I am not getting the NUM bagpack already, cause I think soon all other brands will copy the design. So the new NUM bag has the pig nose thingy? And there's 2, and when I was at marina, some cheena shop has the same bagpack, just that it's 3 pig noses. LOL soon they'll come out one with 10 pig noses. Roflmao, omg I'm turning geeky! LOL! 8)

Michael Bublé is cool, I'm gonna get his album.

Let me share something, though it's stupid, I think I should... So I (thought) I plugged in my iPod to my lappy, then I was starring at my iTunes for super long (Waiting for my iPod thingy to come up). And so I waited and waited, I thought something was wrong with my iPod. The casing of my iPod is closed btw. My heart totally skipped a bit until I thought there was an insect flying and banging onto my leg, and when I look down, I realised it was the stupid iPod cable hitting my leg. I SO DID NOT PLUG IT IN BODOH!

LOL! I'm turning old!!!!!!

Shall share some love...



Michael Bublé - Always on my mind.
Enjoy!

K busy Rach aka bumble beez is gonna do something now, see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

xx

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! prawns? remember, i don eat prawnssssxzxzxzxzxz. HAHAHAH love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha what's with the xzxzxzxzxzxz! idk leh when i think of you it reminds me of sambal prawns, DONT ASK WHY! hahahah love you too!

    ReplyDelete