Friday, February 6, 2009

Glitter



Omg omg don't ask why i bought it, I just did. Sup I'm part of the ________ gang. Hahahahha, no luh this is just for standby. So when I was there wondering if I should buy cos they even had discount, yeah so even cheaper lol. (I wonder whether to get is cause Idk if I should get a cheap one or an ex one. And plus now it's so so cheap might as well get..) So I phoned mum...

"Eh mummy should I get that black bagpack not. Have 20% somemore whabiang"
"100 bucks minus 20% ah, ok buy lah!" (She thought is the NUM one LOL)
"No ma, not the branded one, is the cheapo one. 39.90 have 20% somemore"
"Ok lah buy lah. You sure you don't want buy branded?"
"I want. Now so cheap buy first. Next time see the branded one then buy again. Can right?"
" -pause for 4 secs- Okay okay lah! Then go buy now."

My mama so cute right? All folks are the same. When you wanna buy something cheap, they'll think you're buying expensive ones. Either that or they ask you whether you sure you dont want buy branded. Then when you ask for a branded one, they ask you go buy cheap one. What a confusing world.

This is what happened on the way for dinner some days ago.

R: "Mummy I want buy new bagpack for school eh."
M: "Orh okay what brand? How much?"
R: "Have cheap one, $39.90 only. But everyone have. And have one ah NUM one.. $129 but rarely see people have"
D: "Then go and buy the expensive one lah!!" (See, very fast say buy ex one. Wait he see the material I sure die.)
M: Stares at Dad.

You just don't know what they are really thinking. Hahahhahahaha!

One have one more darling:


Had it for quite a while, just that didn't use. (:

Fyi: I am still down with flu and cough. Sickening? Yes very. ):

Gonna charge ma camera for tomorrow's big outing! Gonna play game now. Byebyebyebyebye!

Ok. Now I post about the discount, I bet they are a fraction of people deciding to get. Words spread fast you see. Hi I'm digging my grave. I'm gonna buy stuff to hook on ma bag. Heehee!

2 comments:

  1. eh! the old bag nice sia how come never use. hahaha! eh what big outing ah? LOL KPO.

    ReplyDelete