The flu bug has not gone away. That is a very sad thing to know, cause I can never enjoy aircon!!!!!!! Aircon's like a killer now. The colder it is, THE SHITTIER I FEEL :( My sore throat isn't getting better either. Everyday all I drink is... totally not cold Pokka green tea, coffee, cuppa, and everything else that is not cold which is so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K I'm like talking to Phyllis online now, we're so talking about certain people LOL. See I'm using LOL again. I shouldn't, it's so twit. But I like eh lol lol lol lol! Hhhahahaha, okay omg thank goodness there's Char, Shar and Phy in Nyp man, OR ELSE IT'LL BE A TOTAL KILLER. How do you like being surrrounded by " 8) " kinda people? Couple of days ago, I was talking to Char online, and we were talking about a certain person in our course. "Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls don't be in my class!" Hahahahaha! She's one person everyone MUST keep out, she's not exactly friendly. Well, fiendly on the outside........ Beware.
Look!
(*)Phy-lee-hehe. says:
i very excited to see you everyday
(*)Phy-lee-hehe. says:
HAHAHA
(*)Phy-lee-hehe. says:
feels like old times
(*)Phy-lee-hehe. says:
HAHA
Rach says:
HAHAHA awwww!
Rach says:
yeah it does
Rach says:
will be sooooooooo fun!
I miss that bum head a lot! So happy to be in the same school, at least - same business block. :D
I am missing Ikea's meatballs. See what it does to you? It's worse than drug, it's even more addictive. Especially when I'M TRYING TO STARVE MYSELF COS I'M FAT!!!!!!
This is very random but I kinda laughed when I saw it. So I clicked on MSN, to see who's online? And under friends, there are like 15 online, and 10 are "away". Hahhahaha the look of it is retarded. LOL!
Cheng is so lame. She texted my in the morning saying she need to tell me stuff, and so I said I'll call her. When I text her, she never reply. Call, she never answer. Wth man! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Okay I am very tired to blog already, see ya! \m/
xx
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment