Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am out of school and yet I still feel the high school drama. Like wth? Mind your own business, you've got issues. Just stay out of my life, kpo. Tryna be "concerned"; too big a word to use; well who knows, gossip. But too bad, what you wna know is not what your brain thinks it is, or maybe it is? Stop being such a busybody.

End of rant.

***********

I realised smth, whenever mum tells me to dress casually, we'll end up in town. And when she tells me to dress up, I'll end up not going town. Thank goodness my top was not just a plaim shirt, and I wasn't in flips (slippers). Ok correction. I don't wear flips out anyway. And I was in spects, messy hair and no bag. Yes and I went to town.

Oh and I saw Shar & Kart today. (: Missed them.

Poly enrolment is so troublesome. I see already I go "what?" "what they want me to do lah fucker". Going for body check up tomorrow, fuck needles. I hate injections!!!!!!!!!



Have you seen them asleep before? Angels.

Beware: Oreo bites.


Time to read the enrolment thing again...... What a drag thank gosh it's only once in my poly life. See ya \m/

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment