We're having curry fish + bbq lamb chop tonight for dinner on this rainyyyyyyy Wednesday. :D Man, I've gotta wakey super early with mummy to go shopping - at the smelly wet + disgusting market. Lol. She asked me today.....
M: "Eh you tomorrow want go market with me? I need buy prawns and stingray."
R: "Huhhh means need wake up early ah?"
M: "Yah lah, want?"
R: "I don't exactly have a choice, right?"
M: "Yah kinda."
So I better sleep early today. :(
Dad's getting all the curtains in my home changed. Every room has a blackout curtain except mine. )::::::::::::::::::::: Who ask them put my study table at my window, I can only put blinds. That explains why I'm always up early, like at 12pm. Cos the sun's so strong, I don't have a choice but get up. Lawl
Whalao cheater. I was reading Female for Feb today. Yes got it like so late cause I thought I've already bought it? But I didn't... And there was this section about pictures taken with my Samsung Pixon.. Cheater one lor. Where got so clear. Yall see for yourself:


Clear meh? LOL
Okay so it was raining and everything outside while we were busy cooking our curry fish. Then thunder came like three times? And while Coco sleeps like a pig outside, Oreo decided to hide at that corner in the kitchen with us. Hahahahhaa!
From the day I got my posting, I was kinda wondering... Don't yall think it's unfair to those who study damn hard and manage to get in a eg. 11 points as cop course, and someone who scored eg.20 gets in through some interview? If anyone can get in the course that way, then why are there students studying damn hard just to get in through the cop. I mean, that way, just pay ALL your entire effort on that ONE subject would do lah, anyway if you get A1 for it, they are sure to take you. Ridiculous right? But oh well, good for those who got in that way, bad for those who studied like fuck to get eg. 11 points then. Life is unfair, so live with it. But there are bound to be hatred somewhere.
I think people have forgotten what friends mean. Friends are not for you to remember only when something cocked up in your life. After what Phyllis told me that day, I kinda really find myself stupid. Ok no mood to blog anymore.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy 18th bday love! You're finally legal, I need to wait another 9 months! I love you bestie westie! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment