
Went to Atlantis for dinner with dad's friends last night. So on the way there, the train gate happened to close, and I snapped this as the train approached. With my previous phone, I don't think I'm able to get such shots. Thanks to Pixon. (:
There were MANY water mozzies flying around the open concept restaurant. And it was pretty gross cos their eyes are huge (ew). But it'll be over, boss told us it's cause there's this huge water catchment area behind. And the problem will be solved soon. We had lobster (yum), salted egg crab (yummm), white clams beeho (yummmm), and a big huge grouper. These fishes are found like in deep waters? They are usually brought in dead. But in this restaurant, they've got live ones. LOL I'm serious....


They're so big. But of course we didn't eat the entire fish, but what we had was this fish. (not THIS ones lah).
While escaping from those flying flyinf mozzies, trace and I went to see their fishes. They've got many many kinds. I (L) their white clams aka lala. Super fat and juicy. Mummy's scared of them though, i love love love love love em!

Idk wtf that is though. That ain't a ghost, that's Tracy, hahahahahahhahaa lol! I found that crab thing interesting, it's like retarded.. It can't flip itself back once its on its shell.
Speaking bout those water mozzies.. After dinner, our hands were like oily and stuff.. So trace and i went to the washroom to wash our hands. The basin area was open concept as well.. And yknow, water mozzies are attracted to light and the basin area was very very bright... and the basin area was wet as well... the entire basin area was filled with all these water mozzies. Bet a millons of them, GROSS. Tracy walked away w/o washing LOL. I had no choice, my hands were more disgusting than the basin.
So there's this guy, he went to wash his hands as well.. And when he saw the basin, he said. "Oh Jesus. xxxxxxxx xxxx (don't know what he said)". Then he said something to me but I didn't know wtf he was saying so I said "Orh ya lor" and walked away. Wonder whether what I said made sense. HAHAHA!
***
Recommendations:
O.P.I Suzi Says Da! NL R60
It's a dark brown colour, I can't remember when i got it but when I bought it, it came with another colour. OPI nail colours are very nice and their brushes are SUPER good. Trust me. :D
Lastly: O.P.I Sun-body Loves Me! NL K04
Idk how to describe the colour. It's like red + pinkish. Somewhat like Dior's lipstick colour. The redish but very pop art kinda colour. Whatever it is, it's v nice. :D
Suddenly I'm in a light coloured nails kinda mood. Need to go OPI shopping soon, I'm currently in their website, choosing which colour to get. I want a very very light pink. Not very pinkish kind, the very sweet kind. Looks kinda nice. :D Tracy's in a Super bright yellow Paramore inspired nail mood. She's just got herself a bright yellow colour nail polish from The face shop, but I don't think it's good. Two coat's never enough for face shop nail polish, and when you go for the third coat, everything gets very thick. I prefer OPI still, 2 coats is the best and very thin.
I'm gonna give Nicole by OPI a try.. Seems cool. The Nic's Stick series. Well all girls ought to try out new stuff. K better write it on a post it to remind myself. I wanna go shopping now!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't gone shopping in a long time! ):
Till then, see ya! \m/
xx
& I'm gonna learn nail art in these 2 months, just gonna try out step by step. Woohoo! :D
hahahaha fish like you! eh you cut fridge?
ReplyDeletediia
what fish like me ): hahahha yeah i cut ma fringe!
ReplyDeleteehhhh i want see yr new fringe!
ReplyDeletediia.
hahahhahahahahhaha k i try show you lol!
ReplyDeleteYour fringe is nice luh dope. :)
ReplyDeletelook who's the dope >:(
ReplyDelete