
She's very pretty. Yeah she's Rachel Bilson. Same name! Wdv very lame, she's v v v pretty. After seeing her pics, I'm going to buy more plain well, casual but style dresses and more flats. My Pedder Red sandals are like the only 2. Some more same design just different colour. HAHAHA okay okay Sunday is shopping day (after a month or so), says mummy. I'm gonna mark her words, I miss going out buying nice clothes. My clothes are old, tattered and torn. Not. :D
*****
Talked to Tiffy, now she's back to studying. We're gonna bitch more later woohoo! She was telling me a story about a scary freak, yes indeed very freaky.
I wanna watch The Secret Life of Bees. Jennifer Hudson is awesome. :D
Oh and I ask folks to take us to Taiwan again, I miss that country. Everything's awesome there. And fashion's cheaper! Not talking bout those branded stuff lah. Street fashion like those in Bugis and far east. Majority are found in Tw too and cheaper, luv luv luv. Previous time I went was Fall, so they didn't had any dresses. ):
Christina Milian - Us against the world.
Nice song
xx
Yeah, i wanna fly to TW TOO. ehh, you guys are making me regret for nt taking back my Business M course with you. MANN, no more turning back! Boo. :(
ReplyDeleteYah lah youuuuuuuuuuu who ask you go Tp! ): missed you!
ReplyDeleteyeah, SAD LUH, now i got into a course i"ll never want to. Nvmmm then, So th next time i drop by a visit, You guys bring me around okay! yeah, love you!
ReplyDeleteHahahhaha yeah definitely! love you too! xx
ReplyDelete