I'm like super tired now. I'm just done with drawing my FIRST EVER nail art. It's like simple prints, but idk why it's pretty hard to control the brush. Seeeeesh so when I was done with my left hand, I was like Phew! then... Shit, right hand how? Then after half an hour, I just picked up the brush with my left hand and started drawing. Not easy. SERIOUSLY, esp when I've got to draw small prints on a fucking small area.
I recalled the time when I was doing my Art cw and final woodburning last year.. & like if anyone just piss me off a bit I'll get fucking angry. Literally fucking angry. Haven't felt that kinda feeling until now, Idk why my blood's boiling just cause of certain small issues. Never piss someone off who's drawing or doing some kind of art. The feeling suck balls I swear, LOL!
Final product:


Notice the right hand one isn't that nice? That's cause I USED MY LEFT HAND TO DRAW! I'm a right-handed rabbit btw. Hee! I know not very nice lah, but proud of myself already, I have NEVER used nail brush to draw before, swear.
Base colour: Sasa BR005 (in case you're wondering)
***

Nah Madee. You say want see my new fringe right, it's somewhat like the one I always cut la. Heehee :D
P.S I miss Madee a lot? Idk where she disappeared to )': Anyone who know where's she, please tell me. ):
Okay shall take a nap before dinner time. See ya!
xx
HAHAHAHAHA! okay what yr fringe. hahahaha lol. im here la sayang! we go out on our off day kay! love u!
ReplyDeletehahahahhahahaa ok! is on your off day lah love, i everyday is holiday one, very poor thing. i miss you!
ReplyDelete