
I wna buy patterned stockings. Idk why but it's just nice.

Heidi Klum
Gna go F21 again to buy, teehee! Stupid Topshop didn't had the black stockings I wanted. ): Oh and I've got a high waist mini skirt woohoo. (: I wna get a Toga mini dress. So cute la :D
Sigh, gotta do some medical health check thingy all done by next week. And I better get it done or it'll be a dragggg.. but anyway March is coming (YAYYY) means school is starting soon. I should start waking up early, half a day is like gone. I just got up not long ago btw, it's like 3pm alr. Another 3 hrs and it's evening. I'm an owl, korean drama's keeping me up till 4am which is bad.
It might be pain now, but it'll be ok in a while or a long while. That's what I kept reminding myself. Isn't really working, but I'm just trying not to think bout unhappy stuff. That's why I'm occupying myself with many things to do. And that's one reason why my afternoons are short, and most of my night is spent with the tv.
Good day all, I'm going to find things to do now.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment