
Meet ma fam :D
I missssssssssssssssssss Tw a lot. It's cool to live there but everyone's chinese is like super pro, and like mine is super bad. Hahahaha! Anyway, I am so tired ): And I've gotta go Hg later, what a drag. Yeah I wish I could just lie on my bed w the aircon on for the whole afternoon........ but I can't. I don't control my life and what I wanna do.
Grandad was giving me a hard time last night, so angry. I had to take his rice then squeeze with everyone at the dining table to get his food and all? Then I set his dinner plus soup plus salad at the coffee table. What a good grand daughter right? And when he cae out of the bathroom, he walked straight out of the house. Like wtf? So I called him like 10 times until he turned his back, and he said he's going out to eat. Then what I do next? Take all his food, put in the fridge, pour the soup back and unset the table. I mean, what is wrong luh? Why can't he just excuse for a day and eat at the coffee table. Grandma, Trace and I ate there too what. These days it's really hard to know what an old folk wants, seriously. They make you tired without they themselves know. And that wasn't the first time. Tired? Yes.
Mum and dad should be more welcoming to piercings. Hahahaha! Lol.
I'm tired. Not literally though. Just very sick of my lifestyle. It's time I give myself some air. I hate to be like 24/7 there on standby mode to do what others want me to do? Cause when I ask someone to do something (for their own good), they don't, no never listens. So why should I fucking follow what they want me to do. I just feel very sick of this.
The weather's so fucking hot and I have to go out. I wish I had a car license, seriously. But I'd rather stay home. I don't have the freedom to control my life ya? Yeah definitely true.
See ya
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment