Monday, February 2, 2009

(L) Jay!

Omg I am so boredddddddddd and since I'm listening to songs in youtube, I'm gonna post all the songs I (L) ktving. Hoho!

#1


祝我生日快乐 - 溫嵐

#2


周杰倫 - 楓

#3


周杰伦 - 我不配

Old songs = nice songs. I swear. (:

I (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) Jay Chou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Okay.... anyway I'm like kinda moody now I don't know why. ): Mummy just called home to ask if I need anything for school. Yes mum, that NUM bag. Zzzzz, she'll totally kill me if I buy that bagpack home lor. It's quality isn't worth the price.

I packed my rooooooom today! :D I packed ALL my cds into my cupboard and threw all useless stuff plus old old lame shit letters in some part of my other cupboard. HAHAHHA. Okay I'm going to play games. Byebye!!!!!!!!!!! \m/ Peace mofos

No comments:

Post a Comment